Just a reminder that the entry forms and fees are due by Monday 18th of Nov.
2019 CLUB CHAMPIONSHIPS – FRI 29/11 to SUN 1/12
ENTRIES CLOSE @ 7PM ON MONDAY 18th NOVEMBER 2019
- The Selection Committee of Adrian, Khal, Rick & Tony have entire management of Championships.
- All entries must be accompanied by the entry fees & paid by the due date.
- ONLY Financial members may enter.
- Players may only play a maximum of 2 events.
- Competitors must always be available as outlined in the proposed schedule below.
- Proposed Scehdule:
- Friday 29th November @ 5.30pm – Doubles
- Saturday 30th November @ 9.30am – Singles
- Sunday 1st December @ 1.00pm – Singles Semi Finals & Final & Doubles Finals
Please note a reserve day has been set aside for Saturday 8th December 2019 if required.
- Any player absent from the courts when required to play must forfeit the match. This rule will be strictly observed. This is to ensure the smooth running of the championships.
- All events excluding finals will consist of 2 tie break sets. A 3rd set 10 point match tie break will be played to decide the match if required. All finals will be the best of 3 tie break sets.
- Committee reserves the right to cancel events if insufficient entries or reduce length of matches if weather or conditions become unsuitable, or time is lost.
- Misconduct, bad language or poor sportsmanship will not be tolerated and may lead to forfeit of match, and/or suspension.
- Draws for all 4 events will take place Monday 18th November at 7pm.
Please accept entry for event number
|EVENT No.||EVENT||ENTRY FEE
|PARTNER IF DOUBLES||$|
|1. Mens Open Singles Championship||$15.00|
|2. Mens Open Doubles Championship||$20.00 pair|
|3. Mens Presidents Singles Championship **||$15.00|
|4. Mens Presidents Doubles Championship **||$20.00 pair|
|NO ENTRY WILL BE ACCEPTED UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY ENTRY FEES AND ON THIS FORM. TOTAL|
** The Presidents Singles and Doubles Championships (Events 3 & 4), are only open to B, C & D Grade players as well as all Juniors.
PLEASE COMPLETE AN ADDITIONAL FORM FOR YOUR DOUBLES ENTRY.